AOP Christmas Shipping and Order Deadlines Guide 2018
Zones and Cut-off Dates
- ROW: All Products: 3 December 2018
- US: Cut and Sew Products: 3 December, All Products: 9 December 2018
- EU: Cut and Sew Products: 3 December, All Products: 9 December 2018
- UK: Cut and Sew Products: 10 December, All Products: 14 December 2018
Follow updates from AOP
Join our Facebook Group to follow updates and get help from other sellers!
Subscribe our Messenger updates!
Click here; https://aop.plus/messengerupdates
Subscribe our newsletter to get the latest updates!
Follow our urgent updates, new releases and bug reports here: https://aop.plus/updates
You can also access that in AOP+ Application, check the bottom footer of any page and click UPDATES!
Canada Post Problems, Say goodbye to Xmas orders for Canada!
If you are selling to Canada, there is a HUGE chance they won’t get their orders in time. Because of the strike on Canada Post, Labour dispute causes 30-day backlog as 600 tractor-trailers sit unloaded.
Read more here: https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/canada-post-strike-1.4909208
– “Labour dispute causes 30-day backlog as 600 tractor-trailers sit unloaded”
– “As a result, we have been forced to request that international posts, including the United States Postal Service, refrain from shipping items until we can clear the backlog.”